The mission of the Pinedale Hockey Association (PHA) is to promote the growth of ice hockey at all age levels and abilities. PHA provides an opportunity for recreational level hockey for kids ages 5 through 17 as well as a Co-ed Adult Team. We are affiliated with USA Hockey, the national governing body for the sport of ice hockey in the United States.
COVID 19 Rules
Following are Pinedale Hockey Associations (PHA) Covid 19 rules for practices:
1. Parents, players and coaches are required to wear masks in all public areas.
2. No water fountain or water bottle fill station. Bring your own water bottle with your name on it and do not share.
3. If you feel ill, or are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend practice.
4. Mini/Mites (6U/8U) and Squirts (10U)
· No locker rooms will be available, come dressed and put skates on at rink
· We would like to encourage only 1 parent to stay during practice and we would like to discourage sibling attendance. If our rules are not being followed, parents will not be allowed to stay during practice.
Please DO NOT register if you are not interested in following the Pinedale Hockey Associations COVID Rules.
Hello Mite & Mini Mite Hockey Families,
Welcome to the 20-21 hockey season! We would like to host a parent meeting, this Monday, October 5th @ 6pm in the Lovatt Room at the Sublette County Library. Due to COVID, we can only allow 1 parent per player and no children please. This will be a quick, informal meeting.
If you have a NEW player, please bring your child's birth certificate.
Also, hockey gear check-out for players 8 and under is this Thursday and next Thursday (Oct 1 & 8) from 5:30-7:30 pm.
Kids must be registered before checking out gear.
Masks are required as part of the association and rink rules.
Parents need to provide a check made out to PHA for $150 / per child. A refund of $125 will be given at the end of season when gear is returned.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Lauryn Hansen & Gina Gentry
PHA Mini/Mite Managers
PHA board meetings will be held every 2nd Wednesday of the month starting at 6 pm at the Sublette County Ice Arena. Next scheduled meeting will be Wednesday October 14, 2020. Please email email@example.com with any items you wish to discuss so they can be added to the agenda.