The mission of the Pinedale Hockey Association (PHA) is to promote the growth of ice hockey at all age levels and abilities. PHA provides an opportunity for recreational level hockey for kids ages 5 through 17 as well as a Co-ed Adult Team. We are affiliated with USA Hockey, the national governing body for the sport of ice hockey in the United States.
COVID 19 Rules
Following are Pinedale Hockey Associations (PHA) Covid 19 rules for practices:
1. Parents, players and coaches are required to wear masks in all public areas.
A. Helmets are not considered an appropriate substitute for a mask in the public areas.
B. Coaches and players exiting a locker room that are not heading directly to the ice are required to wear a mask:
i.e. Players and coaches that intend to leave the Player/Coach restricted area by the lockers rooms (e.g. to go to the bathroom) are required to wear a mask.
C. Coaches are not required to wear a mask during a game while on their designated bench. Coaches are required to wear a mask while traveling to and from the bench area or in any public areas prior to and after a game.
2. No water fountain or water bottle fill station. Bring your own water bottle with your name on it and do not share.
3. If you feel ill, or are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend practice.
4. Mini/Mites (6U/8U) and Squirts (10U)
· No locker rooms will be available, come dressed and put skates on at rink
· We would like to encourage only 1 parent to stay during practice and we would like to discourage sibling attendance. If our rules are not being followed, parents will not be allowed to stay during practice.
Please DO NOT register if you are not interested in following the Pinedale Hockey Associations COVID Rules.
Here is the Health Screening Form for this weekend's games. Remember, ONLY participants need to fill it out. That includes coaches, players, and volunteers helping with the game. We will also have it printed and available for participants to scan and then fill out on their phone. Thank you!
PHA board meetings will be held every 2nd Wednesday of the month starting at 6 pm at the Sublette County Ice Arena. Next scheduled meeting will be Wednesday January 13, 2020. Please email email@example.com with any items you wish to discuss so they can be added to the agenda.