The mission of the Pinedale Hockey Association (PHA) is to promote the growth of ice hockey at all age levels and abilities. PHA provides an opportunity for recreational level hockey for kids ages 5 through 17 as well as a Co-ed Adult Team. We are affiliated with USA Hockey, the national governing body for the sport of ice hockey in the United States.
COVID 19 Rules
Following are Pinedale Hockey Associations (PHA) Covid 19 rules for practices:
1. Parents, players and coaches are required to wear masks in all public areas.
2. No water fountain or water bottle fill station. Bring your own water bottle with your name on it and do not share.
3. If you feel ill, or are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend practice.
4. Mini/Mites (6U/8U) and Squirts (10U)
· No locker rooms will be available, come dressed and put skates on at rink
· We would like to encourage only 1 parent to stay during practice and we would like to discourage sibling attendance. If our rules are not being followed, parents will not be allowed to stay during practice.
Please DO NOT register if you are not interested in following the Pinedale Hockey Associations COVID Rules.
It's hard to believe but the 2020-2021 hockey season is right around the corner and will be here before we know it! We are gearing up and getting ready for another exciting season! With that being said, we are looking for coaches for all age groups! Please fill out the attached application and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
PO Box 552
Pinedale, WY 82941
PHA board meetings will be held every 2nd Wednesday of the month starting at 6 pm at the Weed and Pest Building. Next scheduled meeting will be Wednesday August 12, 2020. Please email email@example.com with any items you wish to discuss so they can be added to the agenda.